Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Good Times.

I've just realised, that i've had a pretty amazing year. Apart from some really crappy times that i've had, there's always the positive that outweighs the negative.
The people i've met this year are wonderful. Especially meeting through Twitter! The main friend that I've made is Corinne! I'm so excited that when I go to LA that i'll be able to meet her.. hopefully! And.. the people that i've talked to on Twitter!
Paula Abdul, All of Ryan Seacrest's producers: Corinne, Natalie, Jessica. E!'s Security guy, Roger, Jordin Sparks, People magazine, Sarah Wilson (ex host of MasterChef), Two brilliant choreographers; Napoleon and Tabitha, KIIS fm...

And then seeing SO many great concerts this year and performers: Veronicas, Metro Station, Short Stack, Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, SYTYCD tour, Jessica Mauboy, Flo Rida, Beyonce, LMFAO, Black Eyed Peas, and soon to see Britney Spears.
Meeting LMFAO was amazing too, and standing next to the BEP. aah.

I'm so lucky enough to have had my best friend be with me for the entirety of it, Luke.
When this year seems like it can't get any worse, I just look back on what sort of a year it's been, and realise that it's been the best year of all.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds pretty great, for sure.
    Glad to hear you're feeling a little bit more positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yeah things are seeming better, hopefully!
    How about you too?

    ReplyDelete